Join us for the third annual Biscuit Bash on Thursday, June 16!
We're holding DC’s most delicious contest event once again, where talented chefs throw-down to make the best biscuit—and you, the public, will judge.
2016 Contenders battling it out are:
- Matt Baker/Gravitas
- Brandon Byrd/Goodies Frozen Custard & Treats
- Louis Goral/Rural Society
- Jerome Grant/Mitsitam Cafe at the National Museum of the American Indian
- Hamilton Johnson/Honeysuckle
- Tiffany MacIsaac/Butttercream Bakeshop
- Drew Market/Beuchert's Saloon
- Alex McCoy/Alfie's/Crisp Kitchen & Bar
- George Rodrigues/Tico
- Tadd Ruddell/BBQ Bus
- Evan Scarlatelli/Southern Efficiency
- DC Central Kitchen's culinary job training program
Plus, enjoy creative cocktails from award-winning mixologists Derek Brown of Drink Company and Buffalo & Bergen's Gina Chersevani, soulful beers from Right Proper Brewing Company, and Nycci Nellis of The List Are You on It? as our official bash emcee! Sweets lover? Ice Cream Jubilee's Victoria Lai will be there scooping up mini cones.
A share of proceeds from the face-off will go to DC Central Kitchen, an organization that reduces hunger with recycled food, trains unemployed adults for culinary careers, and rebuilds urban food systems through local social enterprise.
Thursday, June 16 from 6-8 PM
Art and Soul restaurant
Early bird tickets are $40 and must be purchased in advance.