An Artful Setting for Every Event
Experience private dining in D.C. and special events at Art and Soul restaurant. Boasting southern-inspired cuisine by Executive Chef Douglas Alexander and multiple spaces, including two private dining rooms and an outdoor patio in the shadow of the Capitol dome, Art and Soul at the Liaison Capitol Hill DC is the perfect place to enjoy a special occasion.
From intimate dinner gatherings to cocktail receptions to full banquets, each event is catered by Chef Douglas and his team. Click here to view the full menu.
Art and Soul can accommodate 15 to 350 including:
- Art and Soul’s private dining room - 50 seated, 100 reception
- Art and Soul’s outdoor patio with fire pit - 55 seated, 150 reception
- Full Art and Soul Buyout – 300 reception
Looking for more space? Whether the event is held at Art and Soul, in our Private Dining Room, or within our 17,000 square feet of flexible event space at The Liaison, including our Rooftop Pool & Bar, all menus are crafted and customized by Art and Soul's kitchen.
The Liaison Capitol Hill can accommodate up to 500 guests including
- Rooftop Pool & Bar at the Liaison Capitol Hill DC – 350 reception
- Ballroom/event space at the Liaison Capitol Hill DC – 350 seated, 500 reception
Comprehensive event planning and support professionals, on-site parking, design and décor, and complete audio-visual services are all available to create outstanding events.
To consult with us about your private dining experience in D.C., contact:
For groups of 26 or more:
For groups of 25 or less: